Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today today today....

Hiya Kelly! Today was ok. I had the weirdest dream last night and the only thing I can remember is Megan was in a poofy prom dress at the mall (although it looked like no mall I've ever seen) and Megan Paddy (you remember her!!) was following her around and it was really sketchy. And then Melly popped out of nowhere in a hideous colorful poofy prom dress and gave me money to buy you a present at Hot Topic, where is where I was apparently working.... It was an ugly sweater thing and I said "Ok....I know she'll love it...." Haha.

I didn't have M. White's class, woohoo. But Phonetics has been quite fun, I will not lie. I love Mme. McKee, she's such a sweet old lady. And she goes so nice and slow and makes sure everyone understands the content before moving on. I saw Merini today and she sends her regards!

I promise to text Jacob later this week to come over for dinner or something :)

Oh my god -- I have seen Ben Stack at fucking Sears wayyyyyy too much lately!! Can God NOT spare me one single shift of happiness?! Obviously no..

I hear you are having a wonderful time in La Rochelle. I want to talk to you! I'm going to try calling around 3 my time, 9 yours, so you better not be sleeping! I loved your blog, the Shannans and I read it with great relish. LOL.

I'm very happy your room is so awesome. And kudos for opting for that package, cuz you would've been absolutely miserable in a room like Alex's! You better post photos asap, not only of you, but of Alex as well. Also, does she maybe have a Facebook or a Myspace so that I can add her as a friend?!

I have to finish up some 306 hw....blah! A quick reading avec six questions. It's about the Roman influence on Provence and blah blah blah. But it talks about 2 ruins I learned about in Art History, La Maison carree and Le Pont du Gard!! Yay!! It makes me feel smart, don't laugh.

I'll let you go now, my dear!

Luvvies sooo much!,
me!! (by the way, I have to give the Shannans the password so she can write to you as well. I'll do that soon....when I'm done hogging you!!)

2 comments:

  1. um yeah you tried calling me so i tried calling you back 2 times but when you answered i heard you clear as day but i guess you didn't hear me. then i was going to post this on facebook but it's acting up on me as usual. talk to you later then, mon amour!

    ReplyDelete