Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Bientot, Ma Jumelle!!

Oh mon dieu, KK, I totally forgot to tell you about the dream I had last night! You saved me from an axe murderer -- no lie!! First, Carl and I were being chased by him in a little row boat, almost like a canoe and the evil doer almost got us. So then we ran into a lake house where all our friends and family were and had to hide, but all the good hiding spots were taken, so I had to hide behind a couch. That is the first place he looked!! He tried killing me with the axe, but I kept backing up and then you came to my rescue with a shiny metal pipe thinger and fought him off like sword fighting. It was pretty sweet, not gonna lie.

We are eating bagels and drinking coffee. Yummo!!

Mocha wants my bagel. Asiago flavored. Not gonna happen, poochka.

Love,
me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment