Wednesday, September 2, 2009

AVON ORDER SUBMITTED!!

Yay!! I did it!! I'm glad to hear that you made it ok, ma petite. I saw Hildegarde aujourd'hui and she sends her regards!!

Also, Henrick's triangular light with the exclamation point inside decided to start coming on every time I break along with the pic of the lil oil dripper. Like wtf?

Mochas doing just fine, dont worry about her. If we say your name she tilts her cute lil head to the side, but shes as happy as ever. And of course your bed is all hers, as usual.

So I dont even even have Monsieur White's class til next Thursday! He's doing 15 minute interviews with all 7 of us to see where we are in the langue. So I get to go in on Tuesday at like 11:45. It's pretty sweet, not gonna lie.

I hope you are having a wonderful time, my dear Giles!

Luvvies soooooooo.... much,
me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment