Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shannon here.

So, for beginners I THOUGHT the first day of school went well:
Friends in classes, teachers I like, one of the two juniors in my fright fiction class.
I thought wrong.
After doing the easy AP us homework, I pulled out my AP english.
I died a little inside.
Now, after attempting to do annotates (however you say them), I am completely exhausted at ten o'clock and wish to go to bed. Needless to say, I killed my homework more than I ever thought possible.
However, KK, I hope France is continuing to treat you well.
Tomorrow I will post, with a somewhat more optimisitic update of my life.
Nighty-night.
-The Shannans.
I dont really know what the point of this post is...
I do like Latin though. =D Jessie sits behind me, always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment