Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN 9 MINUTES!!!!!!!!

Bonjour, ma petite!! It's me and Carl's 2 year anniversary in 8 minutes now!! Woohoo!! I have been working on his gifties. I bought a plain black frame from Target and printed out Bill's logos and glued them onto it. Carl has a picture of me in his Bill's jersey cuz of when we went to the Bill's game last December and I nearly froze to death/blew away. But yeah, I have to somehow sneak that guy into the frame tomorrow lol. I'll have to use my super awesome stealth skills. Lol, remember when we were younger and everytime we heard a loud airplane, you'd go, "It's a stealth!" Hahahahahaa.


So work has been absolutely ridic lately. I mean, I've worked Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night this week and every night has been crazy busy! On weekday nights! At the end of September! It's supposed to be dead until right up around Thanksgiving, I just don't get it. Then again, maybe these are all the people who shopped for boots last minute last year and now don't wanna miss out on their shoe sizes this year, huh? Doubt it.... Maybe people are just being more economical by buying stuff now so they have more time to save for Christmas stuff. That's probly it, I'm guessing.


So I couldn't go into school on Tuesday (4 minutes!!). I had typhoid fever. Just kidding, the street flooded really really badly, like way worse than I've ever seen it. It was up to our driveway, and it usually never passes the Milton's mailbox!! So it was Anna's turn to drive but she had the radio on (I was just gonna cut throught lawns and walk around the flood) and the radio people said that the Skyway was closed and that because of that, the 219 was backed up wayyy before we would get on!! Plus they even said that most of the exits into the city were flooded cuz of how they are designed. Then we took into account that on Monday when it had been raining all day, parts of the parking lots were already flooded and we had both hydroplaned (1 MINUTE!!) through campus....


2 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


....so we both decided it was better to stay at home. So I missed my first class (M. White's) and then was like, huh, I'll go in for my later class (Phonetics with McKee -- LOVE that name!!), but the water was a little high still, and after what happened last time, I will never venture through a big puddle again, even if it's barely 2 inches lol. But can you blame me?!


So Henrick's getting his defogger fixed right now. But he should hopefully be ready before Friday because (if you don't mind of course) he has to drive Carl and me to Toronto because Carl's car is all fucked up. Ohhh nooo. Not again!!


But yeah, it must be done.


I had to drive the Trooper today for the first time in like a week because of this little incident and I was terrified the whole entire day because last time I drove it (well, I never actually got around to driving it that day), I opened the door up and this huge (I'm actually NOT exagerating right now) lime and dark green and white and clear spider fell from the top of the door from this chunk of white web (EWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and crawled right into a little crevice by the seat. I had mum search high and low for it yesterday, but it was no where to be found. But I know it's waiting for me....I just know it.


So I got to watch Ghost Hunters tonight (not that I'm rubbing it in or anything) and we decided as a family that it's better that you can't watch it because you'd be all alone in your apartment and we'd be on the phone with you for half the night cuz you'd have no one to protect you lol. Don't deny it, we all know it's the truth.


I will scan your AG listy thingy tomorrow, I promise.


Luvvies sooooooo much,

me!!

3 comments:

  1. مرحبا
    انا احبكم كثيرا
    وفلسطين تحبكم ايضاً
    ان شعب فلسطين يحب السلام ويحب الأمن

    وانا سعيد بزيارتي للمدونة
    شكرا
    المحب

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Heather! Who do you think Mr. Hazem is??

    Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And LOL I would not be scared if I had GH here. Well.....maybe a little but I'd watch it during the day, not right before bed! There better be a GH marathon on after I get home. I'm going to withdrawal and it's really bad. One little mention of a ghost and I'm like "WAHT?! WHAT WAS THAT?! DID YOU SAY 'GHOST?!'" Yeah. Just read my blog. Usually that poltergeist/possession thing makes me laugh but I was totally into it on Tuesday.

    ps i need details about all the anniversary celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe he's our long lost brother....

    ReplyDelete