Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Last Few Days

Hmmm....I have been quite busy, not gonna lie, Kelly. I had that dumb meeting Saturday morning, then got to go home for a few hours, then had to go back to work from 3-9, then worked 10:30-6 on Sunday, then had class on Monday from 1-4:15 and work at 5:15, then class Tuesday (I go in early with our dearest Anna) 8:30-2:55 (my class isn't until 10:50). Then I had work from 5-9, then Wednesday was the same as Monday, and now here I sit on Thursday. I don't have work, but lessons are in a little bit and I am not looking forward to them for the first time in a while cuz I'm pretty beat right now.

Right now, I am typing this to you, drinking some coffee, complaining in my head about my tummy ache/indigestion/I can't really figure out what it is exactly. Oh yea, Carl is also texting me his fantasy football passwords so that I (that's right, HEATHER) can UPDATE his FOOTBALL TEAM. He thinks I am capable of far too much. But I will do as I am told. He started his long shifts today, and was soooo dead most of the day so far, but he had a sonoma turkey burger for lunch (I thought you'd want to know) and has since felt better.

I talked to Jacob today. Well, actually, I totally texted him yesterday asking him how he's doing and he said ok but he misses you and then he asked me if I would go to the Apple Store with him sometime so he can use me for a discount. Muahaha. Don't worry, I said yes. So he texted me today and we have decided to go Saturday afternoon. I get out of work at 2 so I guess we'll go sometime after that.

So my classes have been ok. I really like Hovland's, especially since she figured out how to put all the notes on Angel. I don't have to frantically write everything down just to find out later that it is ilegible!! Woohoo!! I really like Phonetics. Everyone else is having problems in it, but I got a 22 out of 20 on the first quiz which I thought was mad easy so yay!! I just attended my first 496 class today. The interview went well on Tuesday, he just said I have to speak faster (which is a problem for me in english, so we'll have to see how that goes!). It was typical M. White class. Anthropology should be harder, but my teacher is like 80 and so out of touch with the world. It takes her at least 20 minutes to set up everyday. It's pretty funny, not gonna lie. Theatre is mad easy. I highly recommend easy online classes. And English is also easy. We read a few chapters for each class and then spend the whole class discussing them and how they have to do with women in society. The teacher is great though, she's young and her name in Lorna (which I LOVE!!) and she has mad cute shoes!!

Guess what Miss Anna suckered me into doing?! I get to sit through (yet another) study abroad meeting! Like wtf?! Kill me now!!

I'm gonna end it here, my dear, cuz I want to have give myself time before lessons, but I shall write tomorrow!! And possibly later tonight!! And I want pictures!!

Oh, and by the way, I totally declared my minor!! It took all of 2 seconds!!

Luvvies sooooo much,
me!!

2 comments:

  1. Well I loved knowing what Carl had for lunch..really, I did.

    Tell Anna that I haven't heard from her since I left and I miss her!!!! She better contact me or no birthday present!! (well, actually, she'll get one no matter what cuz she's so great, but yeah...)

    And yayyyyy for declaring the minor! Are you taking any classes for it now??

    Um yeah that study abroad meeting is totally worthless because they don't know SHIT if you plan on going through another school!!

    Isn't your application for Geneseo due in Oct??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks for reminding me.

    I thought you'd appreciate hearing about his sandwich lol.

    Have you been able to call Jacob, cuz I'm sposed to be seeing him tomorrow, so he can use my phone if he doesn't have the long distance thing worked out yet.

    I LOVE YOU KK!!

    And I'll yell at Anna. Maybe we can some afternoon (evening for you) to skype you together!! Muahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!

    ReplyDelete