Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shannon's Adventures!

So, Shannon's adventures have been wild so far.
Actually, I'd have to say they've gone down in wild-ness since the start of school.
Last weekend I spent the whole weekend doing homework!! Long weekend mind you!!
I had to read 62 pages for english, annotate a Pericles speech plus do an essay on how Pericles speaks, read for latin and make flash cards, do a fright fiction journal, do some general chem homework, read 20 pages for ap us and a chart for it, memorize vocab words for ap english and ahhh!! by the end i was about to scream!!
I was seriously considering dropping ap english, but today our essays were returned and I got a 18/20. Our counselors adviced us at a thingy this morning to do the class that will be most challenging, based on our needs. PSAT sign ups are tomorrow, I'm going first thing in the morning as to ensure I get a spot.
Fright Fiction has to be the best class I have ever taken in my life!! Yesterday all we did was listen to music from horror films and tell from which film they're in. It totally made my day. The kids in the class are all seniors and though the guys are obnoxious at times, they're actually nice and easy to converse with. Mr. Brach is hilarious. Fright Fiction has to be the most laid back class I've ever had the pleasure of being in.
AP US is okay, though there is so much info to take in it's hard to keep up...I'm hoping that this weekend will be my catch up time. General Chem is somewhat challenging though it makes more sense to me then bio did.
Geometry has been annoying because we're doing review, of algebra of course. Awfulness. I can't do algebra to save my life. Though I do have a rather amusing story from it:
Over the course of the first few days of my lovely (joke) seni...(wait...i'm only dreaming of my attitude this time next year)*ahem* Junior year, I sat next to a few sophomore boys and conversed with them a few times about math, exhibiting my spazztic nature as I usually do around younger folk. One of these kids kept staring at me every day in class, and finally yesterday when we were to keep our chosen seats for the remainder of the year, he argued with his little buddy about switching his seat with him...he preferred to sit in the seat behind moi. His friend wouldn't let him. At this point, I had my suspicians. Today, at the end of class the three small wittle boys were speaking quietly, then one spoke just a tad bit louder, quote "she's so hot and I could have sat right next to her, you ruined it!" please note, I am the only girl in his specified vicinity. So uh...I giggled. He's like a foot shorter than me, curly blonde hair, and blue eyes. I can tell this is going to be an amusing year...
Anywho, puck drop saturday wooo!! I'm hoping, rather furiously hoping, I'll get all of my work done this weekend! <3
Updates shall come at a later time, hee =D
-Shannieee!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!!! You NEED to keep me UPDATED on the geometry drama!!!!!!!!!! I am dying of laughter right now!!!!!!

    And you also better blog abou that puck drop, okay Love??

    I'm sure once you get further into the year, all your homework will become more second nature and you'll do it much easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i will! ill post tomorrow about all that good stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete