Monday, September 21, 2009

Sabres Puck Drop 2009 + Some

Alrighty, so now that a week + some has passed since the annual puck drop I have decided that now would probably be the best time to type my heart away. The puck drop was exciting, as one could guess. First things first: I believe the first thing we did was buy tickets for a game in march =]. I'm not sure if anyone has told you the news, but yes we are goin to another game wooo!!! ( i just lost the game ) Afteward, we decided (we bein' me, amy, laura, and val) to get in the long line to get autographs, which was located out front. As we step in line, the evil security men inform us that the people ahead of where they were standing were the only ones getting autographs and that we would not. We didn't really care, we waited for a while for the select Sabres to impress their presence among the crowd. Thing is, after about 15 minutes me and amers went to sit with mother a little away from the line (which kept growing despite the security men's cries) and another....45 minutes - hour? that laura and val were waiting (they just wanted pictures if they could get anything else). After a while, Laura and Val call us over and tell the dreadful news that no sabres may be coming out to sign after all (they were eavesdropping on the security guard's radio). After 15 more minutes of waiting, we decided to go inside and eat for most of us hadn't any food all day and were starving by that point. We ate as we pleased.
During which Amy, mother, and I ate, Laura and Val reserved seats for us down by the glass to watch the rookie game. As the rookies rode past laura would make rather amusing faces into the glass, which got a few of them to stare at us and make weird faces. At the end Val and Laura were shouting into a hole, begging for pucks. Because number 12 was starting to get agitated with us (plus after he gave two other kids pucks on the other side of the arena, he had no choice) he handed a puck through the hole, which Val grabbed first =p. OHH!! Laura was begging Gerber for a puck for a while, and they actually conversed. "Can i have a puckkk?" "i dont think we have extras" "YES YOU DO THERES A BOX FULL OF THEM RIGHT OVER THERE!" and he laughed and skated away =]
okay maybe not a convo convo, but hey it's better than nothing.
sooo, that was entertaining.

as for the past two weeks, theyve been boring and hard. yuck, im exhausted. I kind of want some popcorn too. hmm...
I have confirmation later, i'm not pleased.
And that sophomore kid continues to stare at me. Plus I have another sophomore kid now too, who sits next to me in latin, and jessie claims he stares at me creepishly throughout the class...he does try to talk to me. Now the latter kid is truly strange, not to mention rude. He's sooo rude to my latin teacher!!!
*ahem*
homecoming this weekend and i am getting uber excited =D afterward, I'm sleeping at jessie's new house yay!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to here from ya kk,

<3 Shannieee

3 comments:

  1. just ignore my spelling/grammar errors =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better post lots of homecoming pictures!!!!!!!!! and i want a run down of the whole day :) it was always fun to get dressed up and stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to post homecoming pictures still. i havent decided on where i'm going to post them.

    ReplyDelete