Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shannon Updates

So as it turns out, if i drop AP English i need to switch my schedule around which I'm really not willing to do. I'm still going to talk to Mr. Frederick and see what his opinion is. Everyone who had him last year said that after the first quarter it gets way better and easier, it's just the first unit that's awful. I hope they're right. I'll just talk to him...
I really love AP US =D I'm doing well in that class and I just handed in my first seminar paper yesterday! =O I'm scared to see how I did haha. We're doing our debate on Thursday, my side being "The founding fathers were not democratic reformers rather they were conservatives" so me and nick are going to wear Anti-Flag tee's and Val is going to wear her Rise Against tee...=D
H/o dinner break.
so that should be pretty exciting. Tomorrow I'm missing math and parts of general chemistry so i can do my math homework that's due tomorrow, tomorrow =D hehe.
Oh, i dyed my hair back to brown but i haven't washed it yet so it will be a few days before I know what it really looks like.
I need to figure out where I'm going to post my homecoming photos. Maybe on facebook I will. We shall see.
My shower calls so I must leave.

I'm superrr sorry i haven't been able to get on skype or anything!! I'll be better about that, I promise, I've been sooo busy. This past weekend was because I was doing my seminar paper and I had so many plans with friends and more homework...ahhhhhH!!

haha, oh RIP coffee pot. Yes, it died. So, we got a new one and it's pretty cool. Only you have to look inside the thing you fill with water to know how much water is in it, which is pretty irritating at times.

I must leave!! It's already 7:30, the sabres game is on, and I haven't showered yet!!

muchhh love kk!! I love yeh! and I'll write you a letter too =D

No comments:

Post a Comment