Friday, October 16, 2009

Shannon again

So, this weekend is going to be a hectic one. I have PSATs way early tomorrow morning and my confirmation retreat on Sunday early in the morning until 3:30. Uck. Then on Monday I still have an hour and a half confirmation class, not fair. So, I've gotten half of my written homework done already and my reading homework won't be bad at all, since none of it is from the text books. Oh come on, mother is back with pizza and I JUST began this blog.
Oh well.
So we started the Great Gatsby in english, though i'm only on page 8. Um it was snowing yesterday!!! Exciting =D it's only 42 here currently. Ohpe, there goes mocha rushing to the food.
Today amers came over after school. We walked to subway and then to Orchard Perks. The coffee was incredible! We had a PSAT study session, which was relaxing and rewarding =D. I also had my seminar in class today, which I did not contribute to. I hate participatin in class. >.> It's stupid.
What are other updates of my life? Hmmmm...Geometry sucks. I can't get the hang of proofs, which may be because I missed a day because of doctor's appointment and another from not feeling well. I've missed a lot in chemistry too which is making that class a bit challenging for me.
I've been looking at colleges and though I was planning on staying around the area I may end up going an hour or so away. I've just found other colleges that seem interesting, such as the University of Albany and there's a college in Vermont that looks cool too. =/ but the money issue isn't good. I guess I'll just have to look around and find more info. I hope I'l l find a college that interests me that is around the area, but I'm not going to go to a college that I don't think I'll be happy attending.
Hmm...I turned on the computer to define words for latin...Look how that turned out!!
You're in Paris right now, aren't you? Have fun!! I'm so jealous, that's awesome! I'm sure marsha will treat you =P. Don't be afraid to buy something nice for yourself! On monday I'll try to get on skype for you though I'm staying after for a writing club.
So, I'm going to go work on my Latin, eat a piece of Pizza, and possibly start an essay (which is pretty much the exact same thing that I wrote for my seminar paper...really now, how irritating). Wish me luck!! Best wishes to you in Paris =D send a post card haha.
<3!
Love you soooo much KK!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Omg don't even get me started about pizza, lol!

    i can't believe i never commented on this blog! i probably read it at was like "oh class! better comment later!" and never did.

    LOL Shannon. TRUST ME-being absent a day is NOT the reason you don't understand proofs. I went to geometry every day and I never NEVER got them. I still have ABSOLUTELY NO idea how to go about doing them. It's a lost cause. I say admit defeat. Don't go down with the ship.

    Snow! Really?! That's exciting even if it didn't stick :) How were those PSATs btw? They really aren't at all what I expected. Not super hard but not the kind of questions I thought it would ask.

    As far as colleges go-go with your gut. You want to go somewhere you will like. If you hate your classes and campus it'll be harder to go. At the same time, you really DO need to walk around the campuses (while school is IN SESSION) to get a feel for the campus. I personally love Bufstate and am so glad I went there. But I would love to go college touring with you! Par-tay!

    love you toooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete