Sunday, October 11, 2009

A break in the life

Dear Shannon-(like, dear abby, hah)
Sooooooo I'm awfully sick of writing my seminar paper, which i have ran out of things to say in though I've only completed 2 pages out of 4. I'm dropping AP english because mommy is sick of seeing me doing so much work every day and I'm continuously stressed out. I want to drop it too. I want some free time in my life, so I'm giong to stick with AP US and get rid of AP english.
So on friday Laura came over after school and our plans changed like 8 times. We ended up going running instead of doing something with Jessie, and she ate at my house instead of going out to eat dinner. Um, we ended up running around Braunview because the track was in use, and all these things kept happening that were hilarious.
Uh...my brain is not functioning tonight if you can't tell.
Today i went to the zoo with amy!! it was so much fun we saw all the animals! The birdies and the poisonous froggies, and the bears! The lions and tigers, oh my! We then went to eat a fantabulous dinner at Tantalus....if that's how you spell it, i have no idea. I then came home, got some coffee, and continued to work on my seminar paper.
Which, is only halfway done.

OHHH we're half way there and OOHHH living on a prayer...

Right...
so tomorrow i may be seeing jess and laura, since jessie lives like 20 minutes away now. and now mocha is barking forociously out the front window and it's bothering my ears. and tuesday i'll get my drop forms from school. woo!!!!
I'll have a much better post later in the week.
My brain is filled with air tonight.

Love you and I hope you're having a lovely sleep this evening en France =D

1 comment:

  1. aww too bad you are dropping AP English. But it really doesn't matter for college or anything so yeah ;) Better to be happy and not stressed than too stressed and getting sick over things. That's how I always look at things ;)

    Zoo sounds fun!! And OMG I wanna go to Tantalus!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete