Sunday, December 12, 2010

Last France post??

So Shannon wanted me to write another blog this week.  I don't see it being very long or funny or even interesting.  My whole life is focused on getting home.  It's all I think about day and night.  I can't even sleep at night because I think of going home.  Can this week just end?!  It's only Sunday, I have a shit load of crap to do involving leaving, 2 exams, and I can't take it.  If one little thing goes wrong, I'm going to snap.

On a high note, Carl and Psych introduced me to one of the most amazing songs.  It's called "I Go To The Barn Because I Like The" by Band of Horses.  It's amazing.  Check it out.

Hm, nothing else to say.  Honestly, nothing has been going on except for me packing, trying to clean my room, and obsessing over going home.  I've watched all of the first 4 seasons of Psych, mostly in the last week.  Sad?  Yes.  What's even sadder is that I only have one Law and Order episode left.  What am I going to do after I watch it?  Seriously, these tv shows are what have been getting me by.  Thank you Carl.  I watched Christmas Vacation last night.  Maybe I'll have to start watching movies instead of tv shows.  I've already started rewatching my favorite Psych episodes.  It's so addicting and I can't wait to catch up on Season 5 when I get home.  So amazing.

So can I just go home now?  Sorry Shannon, this is your fault for telling me I had to write another blog.

Oh I actually just thought of something really weird:
-Emily decided to move to an apartment because she can't stand her host mom anymore and I went to the rental agency with her the other day so she could give the man copies of her passport and visa, etc.  Well, he asked me if I was from Baltimore, too, like Emily, and I said, no, I'm from Buffalo.  And he got really excited and said 'That's a great town!  I love the Buffalo Bills!  I love to watch them!'  Um, can someone please explain this to me?  I was too much in shock to ask him how he knew about the Bills.  Fast forward to a day later:
-Emily and I just finished up our dinner at our favorite crepe place (La Grange aux Crepes) and the waitress who knows us by now as we go there every Friday for lunch came out of the kitchen to chat with us.  When she found out I'm from Buffalo she said 'You have the team.  Is it basketball?  The Buffalo Bills'.  Can someone please explain this to me??  Two people in two days know the Bills?!?!  What is going on here?

So I think that's all I've got.  Except that I'm currently sending facebook posts back and forth w/ Anna about a fake passionate kiss and no one understands it but the two of us (and Kelly).  It has cheered me up just a tiny bit.

See you all soon and love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment